註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 39850
註冊
用戶註冊天數 2552
用戶失蹤天數 1902
發表於 14:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Pandemonium broke out at the Diamond Secondary School yesterday,Retro Jordans For Sale Australia, after a swarm of killer bees invaded the school compound.The bees were reportedly hovering over the area,Man City Away Home 18/19, close to the Head teacher’s office located on the northern entrance of the School compound.Diamond Secondary School compoundConcerned parents and residents of the community contacted Kaieteur News,Camiseta Denis Suarez Barcelona, as students and teachers fled the vicinity. “Come quickly bees attacking the secondary school!” one resident exclaimed. Lesmeine Collins,T Shirt Juventus Bambino, the Principal, said that while the attack forced the removal of the students and teachers for a brief period,Benjamin Mendy Jersey, it did not interfere with the students, sitting Caribbean Secondary Examinations Council (CSEC) at the southern end of the complex.“I had instructed those in harm’s way to clear the area including students that were attending regular school because it’s bees; I didn’t want the noise to attract them …. But those who were scheduled to write Social Studies for CSEC were allowed to finish their exams. The exams started on time,” the Headmistress said.The prompt response of the Education Department, she said,Camiseta Arthur Barcelona, aided in containing the swarm of Africanized bees and returning the facility to normalcy.“I called the Education Department, this morning as bees started to swarm the compound. They called the bee catcher and she quickly came and dealt with the situation,” Collins stated, adding that luckily no one had been injured in the attack.When Kaieteur News arrived at the School, the bees had already been contained.Bee catcher Joan Greene said that the bees were probably swarming the area for some time.“It was a young queen looking for a spot to build a hive. Although the swarm was not a big one it is not healthy or safe for it to be around children.”Kaieteur News understands that the area was sprayed with repellant to keep away harmful insects. This is first time,Jordan 10 For Sale Australia, that bees had attacked the secondary school.