註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 39850
註冊
用戶註冊天數 2552
用戶失蹤天數 1902
發表於 13:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Rabindra RooplallA 17-year-old mother in labour was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public HospitalDead: Tascya JosephCorporation (GPHC) yesterday while being transported from the Linden Hospital Complex in the wee hours of the morning.Dead is 17-year-old Tascya Joseph of 33 Block Kara Kara Creek, Amelia’s Ward Highway. Reports revealed that the teenager, who was nine months pregnant, was admitted to the Linden Hospital Complex last Tuesday, after her amniotic sac (water bag) broke.She was then transferred to the GHPC yesterday where she was pronounced dead.According to the teen’s sister-in-law,Cheap Basketball Jerseys China, Suzette Gordon,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic, after Tascya was admitted to the Linden Hospital Complex doctors related that she had Sickle-cell disease (SCD) and hypertension, something which relatives already knew.However, after prolonging the delivery, Tascya received a unit of blood on Thursday night since her blood count was low, but her condition worsened as saline drips were also administered.Adding that they were informed of her transferral to GPHC Friday night,Air Max Rea Sverige, Miss Gordon said that she did not envision that her sister-in-law would have succumbed in labour.“When I called the Linden Hospital to find out about her report, they slammed down the phone on me…because the public hospital said no records of the girl was brought, and we should make a report to the Alberttown police station,” the sister in law noted.“When they examine her Tuesday night the baby’s head was already stuck in her pelvis and they were feeling the baby head, so I don’t know why they didn’t do a delivery then!”The grandmother of the teen, Avril McPherson, related that Friday afternoon when she visited her granddaughter she enquired from the nurses and doctor whether everything was ok and it was related that everything was alright and that her blood pressure was normal when they checked.“I saw she was placed on two sets of drips and they told me it was for the sickle cell diseases, and that one the drop was for the pain in her joints. And they told me she isn’t quite ready to have the baby…But I know she was full nine months and her water bag broke,” the grandmother explained.Adding that her granddaughter related that the Doctor told her that she would be kept for one more week in the hospital, McPherson said Tascya told her that the doctor then related that they would then perform a Caesarean section,NHL Jerseys Wholesale, (C-section) if they delivery was not done naturally.“I should have listened to Tascya. She told me that some of the nurses when called upon don’t respond,Alex Ovechkin Jersey, they ignore her, and when she wanted help to urine, she had to ease off of the bed and do it on the ground. I even had to carry her and bathe her,Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China, and while I was doing that she coughed up blood and slime and when I told the nurses they told me it was because I brushed her teeth. I told them that was not the cause,Patriots Super Bowl 53 Jersey,” the grandmother emphatically said.However, yesterday relatives received a telephone call stating that Tascya Joseph died on her way to the GPHC. They are calling on the Ministry of Health and other relevant authorities to investigate the circumstances under which the young lady met her demise.