註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 1895
註冊
用戶註冊天數 1890
用戶失蹤天數 1653
發表於 06:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"The two years I got Chase Edmonds Jersey to spend with (Manning), he made me a better professional," Decker said. "But, again, I see a lot of talent in this quarterback room, and I'm excited about growing with them."
NOTES: S Calvin Pryor, the team's first-round pick, sat out because he needs three wisdom teeth pulled and his mouth is swollen. "I can't put my Discount Nike NFL China Wholesale helmet on," he said. "So (the trainers) don't want me out there with contact right now." He expects to practice next week. ... RB Chris Johnson caused a stir Tuesday night when he tweeted that the Jets should pursue disgruntled Texans WR Andre Johnson. "Anytime you've got another friend in the league, you always want to play with him," Chris Johnson said. ... WRs David Nelson Nike NFL China Wholesale (illness) and Shaq A.Q. Shipley Jersey Evans (finishing school) and RB Mike Goodson (knee) were among those not at the voluntary sessions Wednesday. ... The Jets signed CB Brandon Dixon, a sixth-round pick, to a four-year Wholesale Jerseys Authentic deal. That leaves Pryor and CB Dexter McDougle, a third-rounder, as the only unsigned players of the Jets' 12 selections.