註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 1881
註冊
用戶註冊天數 1947
用戶失蹤天數 1655
發表於 20:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
KEENAN ALLEN: Allen had three catches to push his season total to 61, breaking LaDainian Tomlinson's team rookie record of 59 in 2001. Allen scored San Diego's first touchdown on a 43-yard reception. He dove at the pylon to complete the play. He was hurt while making a 12-yard catch late in the first quarter and went into the locker room. He returned late in the second quarter and caught his second scoring pass to give San Diego a 17-0 lead. Allen said he had an X-ray on his shoulder, which was negative, and then Cheap Jerseys Online got a pain-killing shot before going back into Atlanta Falcons Jerseys For Sale the game. "My shoulder's fine," he said. "I just fell too hard, just trying to dive and get away from the contact, but I ended up hurting myself."
BOOOOOOO!!! Chargers fans let Manning have it all day. "Fans never Wholesale Basketball Jerseys affected my play and I just try to go out there and just try to play good football," Manning said. Asked if the fans affected Manning, Giants coach Tom Coughlin said: "I don't think so at all. I think their team affected us." Said Rivers: "I think it is funny after 10 years. I don't have the Cheap Jerseys China same feeling toward him. After 10 years you think they would Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Online let up. I just hope that they are glad that I'm here."