積分 0
帖子 12
註冊
用戶註冊天數 739
用戶失蹤天數 739
發表於 14:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Adidas I-5923 Cheap

adidas has plans to really utilize their FutureCraft 4D technology onto more lifestyle offerings like the Adidas I-5923 Men. Dressed in a Red and White color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in the same material as previous Adidas I-5923 Women releases, but comes equipped with a 4D-printed updated sole. Another added details includes "4D-5923" in Gold printed above the White Three Stripes on the sides.

Northern England is known for its dreary grey skies and torrential downpours, so the shoe’s upper comes dressed in three different shades of grey to represent the less-than-ideal weather. For a pop of bright contrast, vibrant yellow hits representing lightning bolts arrive on the tongue branding, three stripes graphic, and heel tab. Adidas I-5923 Sale look is rounded off with a black Boost midsole and semi-translucent black outsole.

adidas brings us the I-5923, an upgraded version of the Iniki Runner. As with its predecessor, the new Adidas I-5923 Cheap combines a clear vintage look and inspiration with modern features. This particular iteration comes dressed in Grey hues paired with White contrasting accents constructed with a suede and neoprene upper. A full-length Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole completes the design.