註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 2
註冊
用戶註冊天數 421
用戶失蹤天數 420
發表於 12:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
If you've ever struggled to remember the lyrics of a song that's stuck in your head, you're not alone. With the help of Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri, and Microsoft's Cortana, it's easier than ever to find lyrics online and get back to enjoying the music.The word lyric comes from the Greek word lyrikos, meaning "to sing to the lyre." It was originally applied to poetic forms that express intense emotion (like elegies and odes) and to poets who write those types of works. Over time, it was extended to any form of rhapsodic poetry or music that was meant to be sung.
Often, the words of a song are sung in a voice that is distinct from that of the song's melody. This is called "singing to the lyre" and is one of the primary ways that people communicate with each other using music.
A lyric is also a poem that uses a series of stanzas to express an emotional response to a certain subject. This is usually expressed in a verse that is set to music, and in a chorus that accompanies the poem.
Lyrics are a crucial part of any song and they should be considered as important as the song's melody, which is the piece that most music fans are familiar with. They are a means of communicating a message that is both personal and political, and they can contain aesthetic elements as well.

無頭像
CWrwawa
註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 2
註冊
用戶註冊天數 421
用戶失蹤天數 420
發表於 10:49 
quite interesting and this is where I go often to find lyrics that I've heard: parole de chansons

無頭像
rosydam
註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 10
註冊
用戶註冊天數 417
用戶失蹤天數 30
發表於 15:53 
I usually type the song title straight into an online search smile dating test engine and the song title with lyrics and recording will be updated right at the top of the page, everything is done in just 2 seconds

無頭像
abel1303
註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 5
註冊
用戶註冊天數 416
用戶失蹤天數 349
發表於 12:38 
Your article was one of the most insightful drift hunters and well-writtenpieces I've read on this topic.