註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 3
註冊
用戶註冊天數 371
用戶失蹤天數 293
發表於 15:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
For sex doll owners who want to dispose of or recycle their dolls, there are 3 options. Life size sex doll like those made by SexDollPartne are very durable and long-lasting, but nothing lasts forever.

Option 1: Put them in the trash or landfill This is the least obvious option, but probably the most convenient and easiest way to dispose of used sex dolls. Many communities in developed countries have designated places where people can dispose of their waste. You can discreetly wrap your doll and send it to the landfill. If a local dump isn't for you, you can just toss it in the regular garbage disposal. If you do this, it is recommended that you partially disassemble your doll and place its parts in discrete opaque black trash bags.

Option 2: Take them to a sex doll recycling service. When problems arise, this free market often provides solutions. This was the case with a sex doll recycling service in the US. In their words: "I'm always looking for TPE materials to sample, test, and make products. I will repair or recycle any TPE sex doll that is sent to me. Depending on the item and the volume of my recycling requests, I may also Pay for shipping. Send inquiries to

Option 3: Sell to people looking for second-hand sex dolls. This may not be for everyone, but there is a market for previously used adult sex dolls. A great place to start exploring this option is on the doll forums for buying and selling love dolls. You can create an account on the forum to browse the list and get a feel for how it works. Basically, you create a sex doll listing for sale with a description and photo of your doll. You can then contact potential buyers and discuss the details of the sale.

無頭像
ruixinkafei
註冊會員

積分 0
帖子 3
註冊
用戶註冊天數 371
用戶失蹤天數 293
發表於 15:12 
How to buy real love doll?
Go to shop
https://www.sexdollpartner.com/