積分 0
帖子 2
註冊
用戶註冊天數 3664
用戶失蹤天數 3662
發表於 15:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Woman is how to excel
Woman also guess someone special qualities of love, common wife for her husband who is a bad guy, persuaded him to stay away from him, he nagging little turmoil: What did I say? You're stupid, right after you have a disadvantage. louboutin pas chere I have many friends, his wife is out of public, often in the husband being a friend or business partner after calculating spread around triumphantly: Do not listen to me, the most accurate hum woman Man! Like their husbands are fools, honest knots, the most wonderful thing that kind of person, as far as I know, their husbands did a fuel-efficient lights, so to speak only 知其一不知其二 woman, who does not know the community on the net is bad? The problem is that good things do you talk to? Have the ability mulberry uk outlet store of all the bad guys, the bad guys and the bad guys do things that blows child, who finally see who the dark. Always put others black, and that unfair, you've got ten mulberry sale uk times in six hands, even if successful. Moreover, sometimes Chi Diankui can be transformed into a commercial reputation, know that you are honest, not acting, the other bad guys dare to come to you, the opportunity will come. I know the business is doing great, honest people are housed, said it suffered a net pit. What loss do not eat, said child gets narrower, and who are willing to work with the chicken thief ah?
With temperament theory, woman different from men, but the crowd is more delicate physique, skin is more delicate, a little long hair, wearing bright-colored clothes, and love Aspect fashion magazines, to speak more shrill, specialized a ray ban wayfarer person responsible for the child's birth, this last one is very important, almost the only point of difference between men and women, in front of those hollister pas cher magasin characteristics of men Knut effort, can get hold of the same, such as homosexuality, in addition to not having children, woman capable of something they can cope, meaning still are. Do not think that only the woman loves to dress up, Miaomei nose, so-called beauty is the nature and see the animal kingdom, other air max mammals, we know that this sac bb lancel pas cher is not said to be an anti-anti-human laws of nature. People are nice men, male lion, escarpin louboutin Bucks, male peacock, cock a game with a fancy, are their own long, and if people do not wear clothes, running around in the wild, other animals may have looked said the good-looking man, who is good and who eat the body good, as Lewis did, both ran out of ray ban highstreet muscle here, a little old, not agile legs, and those ugly, called Tiger cleaned, woman, living environment not so sinister, not the monkey in a tree is a cat in the cave, ugly and no one to eat, get down alive, Bel dark tan, get a roll of mud, walking where a bunch of young and old, the scarpe hogan uomo basic look no law . Estimated time also with the animal world like, a bunch of woman is only one man, run it down when the dregs children, matriarchal society Well, good-looking woman who would welcome anyone. They overcast Heibuliuqiu cave in, the men in the hole contests, the feather, confining block leopard skin, face painted like a cat takes a painted face, they might have to bite and tear and died doing a photo. Say is a tragic account, from hollister france magasin ape to man several hundred thousand years, men have been to the woman when the whole family on a nanny, love to make discrimination and exploitation, they also engage in obscurantism, south of the ray ban clubmaster minority which found women's book is the evidence, a