積分 0
帖子 2
註冊
用戶註冊天數 3673
用戶失蹤天數 3670
發表於 03:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Gulf War tank battle
Most talk about the Gulf War has always been a legend. Simply because the ground campaign conducted 100 hours, most of the tanks hand experience are not yet fully enough to write a book. Similarly, most of the fighting itself only long-range artillery combat, and often at night. There are many such articles on the magazine armor, the extent of its vivid comparable to Tom Clancy book Armored Cavalry in the 73 district east of the battle. Overall Armored Division during the war about the Iron Warrior, a paperback book is still oakley sunglasses Windsora Si quite good. A major reason so few good article that there is no news media reporters can participate in combat operations so close. To solve this problem you need to fight off into the armored vehicle with vision to be observed. As a start talking about, a large number of articles and stories seemed very magical. One of my friends as part of the first armored division experienced a close fight night, I guess is happening in Medina mountains. He said the situation is highly stressful, very confusing. His narrative with the firepower that they first defeated the Iraqis a position in the mountains, and then launched a ground offensive, then stick in there, waiting for adjacent units and propulsion and MLRS artillery on the next target for the next round of emission equipment . He said it was the most terrified of war for some time, because it is at night, and the mountains are everywhere abandoned the vehicle and fled the Iraqis, most of them survivors from the wrecked chariot down. He even mentioned that the magazine was three .45 pistol shooting, because in several stages of the battle are all around his tank abandoned the vehicle and fled the Iraqis, he does not care who is in the shot, he Do not let them only care about a guy claiming tanks near the fire in the 5000 meters and get rid of a T72, when I asked him some tanks hand knowledge of the problem (when the fire control system at 4000 m distance to stop his work How to Combat? auxiliary gunner sight is the distance estimates it? etc.) he never posts a damn, when we returned to my platoon came four newcomers, a platoon A tank platoon long justified the majority of people to talk about these new battle story, we do not know what he was talking about a bunch of bullshit. I said he must have seen the stuff he said about those parallel time and space from the battlefield, in the memory of which we simply do not like what he said, as carried out, there are some people who had witnessed the scene told me Iron Warrior a The book is not all talking about the fact that, because it's published does not mean what it says is true, I think you are talking about that boast the 5700 meters (I remember he said so) hit the target distance guy. I also raised the same question, but since the last two weeks during the rest of the time I have, until today, have time to view the posts. That guy is not a culture of character I think Franks / Clancy's writing is quite good, and I have seen two years ago in the armored Franks meeting. I feel proud of myself to prove the American Legion is a pile of dog feces, hope one day to have enough influence to quit their budget. He also admitted that the American Legion is a pile of dog feces, and then sought the views of the presence of representatives of the training instructors, all of them can say that they like me thank the comments of people who will use these comments to toms uk sale improve their work . This happened shortly after he retired, but still like him very influential figure. He totally is a soldier-type general. When he saw my big red one teacher (U.S. Army First Infantry Division) armband when he asked me if I still remember the commander of our armed forces during the Gulf War, I simply replied, Yes, sir. . I see that air jordan pas chere he did not say a word, I felt a bit strange, because I know he is a very oakley outlet online favorite chat commander and his men, and scarpe hogan outlet now I have a little regret, because I am also very admired him. Schwarzkopf fat too far, but Frank is very well-proportioned body during the Gulf War, I was the first mechanized infantry division 234 armored regiment No. A22 A tank car even longer, but the action vested 516 Infantry Task team, so we are not in Baker Colonel Colonel von Te Nuote men fighting. I prefer this arrangement, there is no need here to explain the reasons for a start,