積分 0
帖子 3
註冊
用戶註冊天數 3673
用戶失蹤天數 3670
發表於 03:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
UN official blog Fool's Day spoof Schwarzenegger appointed ambassador to alien
Beijing News lunettes de soleil ray ban April 3 reported April 1 April Fool's Day, half-truths joke, entertainment has been entertaining people enjoying air jordan homme themselves. It is worth mentioning that, although this is the 2011 re-dug the old joke, but immediately after the popular drama from the stars you cheated remained friends after learning quite buy it, have to laugh: said, Some people are sensitive sac bb lancel pas cher Chun xi finally received. I am very proud to introduce the UN alien ambassador Then, Schwarzenegger appeared in a video air jordan on the big screen, the famous American actor, former California governor is also very fit, in the sense of the great honor given to Ban Ki-moon and pjs doudoune pas cher said: I have this new mission with passion, air max pas cher but I have to say, I a little disappointed that hollister paris no one is more suitable than me.
Everyone played by the United Nations microblogging
In fact, this video is not this year's new story, the material is actually taken from the December 15, 2010 the United Nations Correspondents Association dinner. As ray ban cats early as April Fool's Day in 2011, this video would be re-packaged for the first time, fool, and won a variety of voices and praise. And this joke has also been repeatedly used chaussure louboutin pas cher UN official microblogging sell Meng, repeated playing of sorts - jordan in consecutive years, every April Fool's Day, this video will appoint an alien ambassador turned out to moncler doudoune homme be re-fried although the old stems, but talon loubouti pas cher This video still fool a lot of friends this year, but also extends the new minor. Previously popular drama from doudoune moncler solde the stars You hollister paris aliens are Min hogan outlet 2015 Jun is also ridicule, many netizens said, are 'called the beast (microblogging)' sac lancel soldes someone finally received the Let Schwarzenegger to rescue all sensitive Chun Behind the scenes
Star joke from a physicist
Although air jordan femme the video mentioned above is just a April Fool's Star joke, but in real life does have the same story exists. Malaysian astrophysicist Mazi Lan. Osman has issued over In many planets have been discovered signs of extraterrestrial life forms, aliens Affairs set up a coordinating body is necessary kind of remarks. Thus, in the September 26, 2010, the British media reported that as head of the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs Ottoman will be appointed as alien ambassador, responsible for representing the contact between humans and aliens. Although the Ottoman quickly denied the rumors, but how he will outlet hogan online handle the transaction or the alien became a reporter who asked about the topic. Because of this, the UN news conference the giuseppe z